Sun Tran wants you to enjoy a safe, comfortable bus ride. Please do your part to help us create a pleasant experience for everyone.
- Never run after a bus. Buses may not stop after they have pulled away from the curb.
- After boarding, quickly take a seat in an orderly manner.
- Listen to your coach operator. They're in the driver's seat.
- Shirt and shoes are required.
- No smoking on buses, including electronic cigarettes.
- We recommend that you remove children from strollers prior to boarding. Please fold the stroller and keep it out of the aisle.
- If you must stand during your ride, grab on to a rail or seat back, and stay behind the white line.
- Never interfere with the driver's ability to drive safely.
- Keep your arms, head and hands inside the bus at all times.
- No pushing, fighting or throwing objects.
- Gasoline-powered bicycles, scooters and skateboards are not allowed on the bus or bike rack.
- Folding bicycles and human-powered scooters and skateboards can be brought on board and must be kept out of the aisle. All other bicycles must be secured on the bike rack.
- Vehicle batteries and gas containers are not allowed on the bus.
- Except for service animals, keep pets enclosed in small cages or cardboard boxes.
- Buses stop ONLY at designated stops.
- Cover open wounds before boarding to ensure the safety of all passengers. Passengers may be refused service if visible leakage of body fluid is occurring.
- Have your SunGO Card, SunGO ID & Card, SunGO Ticket, activated pass on Go Tucson, or exact change ready when you board.
- Tap the SunGO ID & Card to the farebox as proof of economy fare qualification, then show ID to the driver. If paying cash, let the driver know first. Then, tap the ID to the farebox when driver indicates.
- Sharing your SunGO card or ticket with other riders is not acceptable.
- Operators may deny boarding to anyone without a valid fare.
Surrender Your Bad Manners
Don't end up on Sun Tran's
"Most Wanted" list.
- Keep away from the bus if you choose to smoke before boarding. Completely extinguish smoking materials before you board.
- Board through the front door. Exit through the rear door when possible, unless you have a bicycle on the rack.
- Offer seats in the front of the bus to seniors and disabled riders.
- Make it easy for other riders to take a seat. Occupy one seat, keep feet on the floor, and place bags and backpacks in your lap.
- If you must stand during your ride, please move toward the back of the bus to allow other riders to easily board.
- Use a reasonable volume while talking on your cell phone or with other passengers.
- Offensive language is prohibited.
- Use headphones at a low volume.
- Keep food and drinks in closed containers. No eating on the bus.
- No alcoholic beverages.
- Please don't litter or create unsanitary conditions. Take your trash with you.
- Don't damage transit property.