Avoid Traffic Hassles and Ride Sun Tran's UA Football Shuttle
Enjoy a relaxing ride on Sun Tran's UA Football Shuttle and arrive at the game cool, relaxed and ready to cheer the Wildcats to victory.
Park & Ride from:
- Rillito Regional Park – Located at 4502 North First Avenue.
- El Pueblo Neighborhood Center - Located at 101 West Irvington Road. Passengers are asked to enter the lot using the driveway just east of the Laos Transit Center, and park on the south side of the DES building.
- Hi Corbett Field – Located at 22nd Street and Randolph Way. Park on the east side of the baseball field.
- Full Fare Roundtrip - $3.00
- Half Fare Roundtrip (seniors 65 years of age or older, persons with disabilities, and Medicare cardholders. ) - $1.50
- Children five years-old and younger ride FREE.
- Shuttle parking is free.
Shuttles will begin departing for the stadium two hours before game time and run continuously until kick-off. Passengers will arrive in front of Arizona Stadium on 6th Street, just steps from the entrance. Riders may begin boarding on 6th Street at the beginning of the fourth quarter to return to their original pick-up location. Buses will run for approximately 45 minutes after the game ends.
- September 3 against Northern Arizona University TBA
- September 17 against Stanford at 7:45 p.m.
- September 24 against University of Oregon at 7:15 p.m.
- October 20 against UCLA at 6 p.m.
- November 5 against University of Utah TBA
- November 26 against University of Louisiana at Lafayette TBA
Kick-off times are subject to change.
For UA Football tickets, call McKale Ticket Office at 621-2287, or visit www.arizonawildcats.com/tickets to purchase tickets online.
For Sun Tran shuttle information, call (520) 792-9222 (TDD: 628-1565) or visit www.suntran.com.