Dear Sun Tran and Sun Express Passengers:
Sun Tran has become aware of multiple inaccuracies in the Fall/Winter edition of the Ride Guide and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. All errors have been corrected in the online version of the Ride Guide. Routes with significant errors have been issued stripcards with corrections, which are available on the bus. Please find below a list of routes that had inaccuracies in the Ride Guide, as well as links to correct information.
Ride Guide Corrections
- System-Wide Transit Map: Changes to Routes 11 and 37 have been corrected.
- Route 1: End of line error has been corrected.
- Route 2: Downtown detail map has been corrected.
- Route 3: Westbound downtown time point at Ronstadt Transit center has been corrected.
- Route 7: Time points have been corrected
- Route 11: Incorrect weekday schedule has been corrected and route correction in system-wide transit map (see map above).
- Route 17: Time points have been corrected
- Route 102X: Schedule has been corrected for construction detour.
- Route 103X: Time points have been corrected
- Route 109X: Map detail in PM trip and time points have been corrected
- Route 202X: Schedule has been corrected for construction detour.
- Ronstadt Transit Center Map: New bay locations for Routes 8, 18 and 22 have been corrected.
- Park & Ride: Routes serving Park & Rides have been updated.
Click here for a PDF version of the new Ride Guide with all corrections listed above. If you have any additional questions please contact Customer Service at (520) 792-9222.