Sun Tran's Response to COVID-19 - 11/20/2020
FACE COVERINGS REQUIRED
All passengers* are required to use a face covering or mask to ride Sun Tran, Sun Link, and Sun Van and at the transit centers. Sun Tran, Sun Link, and Sun Van have the right to refuse a ride to passengers not wearing a mask. Non-medical masks, cloths, bandanas and scarves can be used.
* Children five (5) years old and under, and a person who cannot wear a face covering because of a medical condition, mental health condition or developmental disability, or who is unable to remove the face covering without assistance are exempt.
KEEPING YOU SAFE
Keep Tucson Moving video
All transit fares will be waived at least until the end of 2020.
Express routes 102X-110X have temporarily reduced service to one trip in the morning and one trip in the evening. Express routes 101X, 201X, 203X and 204X have re-added multiple trips. Please check the TEMPORARY schedule for your Express route, click here.
Sun Tran and Sun Van are currently operating normal bus schedules.
Sun Link has reduced hours to the summer schedule – view streetcar schedule at sunlinkstreetcar.com
Sun Tran, Sun Van and Sun Link are taking steps to help protect our workers and riders from the spread of COVID-19. We are currently taking the following actions to clean and disinfect vehicles and common areas:
- Using an electrostatic fogging machine, we disinfect all vehicles with an industrial grade disinfectant every night.
- Distributing hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes to all drivers. Drivers can use the wipes to disinfect their work area during their shift as needed.
- Installing hand sanitizer dispensers and hand washing stations at the transit centers.
PREVENT THE SPREAD OF COVID-19
All staff members and passengers are also encouraged to take the same steps recommended by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) to protect themselves and others from harmful germs, including
- Wearing a face covering on buses, at stops, and at transit centers.
- Washing your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Staying home if you are sick
For the most up-to-date information on COVID-19 in Pima County.
Sun Tran’s Special Services Office is currently closed to the public. Call (520) 791-4100 to speak to a representative. Sun Tran, Sun Link and Sun Van offices are currently closed to the public. To contact someone directly, call (520) 792-9222.
For the safety of our drivers, all riders, with the exception of persons with disabilities, will enter and exit the bus from the rear access door. A yellow line and rope have been placed behind the driver to help promote social distancing.
On the vehicles, Sun Tran and Sun Link passengers are asked to observe safe social distancing of at least six feet away from each other when possible.
LOST & FOUND
Lost & Found will hold items for 4 days before processing.
To load passes and value on SunGO Cards, go to a Ticket Vending Machine at any Transit Center, any Fry’s Food Store or online at suntran.com.
To load money to a Sun Van account, call (520) 791-4100.
If you had an activated a pass on a SunGO Card on March 21. Sun Tran has already loaded a new 30-Day Pass onto your card. You don't need to contact us.
If you have a pass loaded on a SunGO Card, but haven't activated it, no action is needed. The pass will remain on your SunGO Card until it is activated on a farebox. The same is true for money loaded onto your card.