Attention parents and kids ages 6 to 18: The SummerGO Youth Pass is back!
This summer kids ages 6 to 18 can get unlimited air conditioned rides on Sun Link, Sun Tran and select Sun Shuttle routes and unlimited access to City of Tucson pools from May 22 through August 5, 2017 for just $45, with the SummerGO Youth Pass.
The SummerGO Youth Pass is currently on sale through June at the following locations:
- Archer Neighborhood Center − 1665 S. La Cholla Blvd.
- Clements Recreation Center − 8155 E. Poinciana Dr.
- Donna Liggins Neighborhood Center − 2160 N. 6th Ave.
- Edith Ball Adaptive Recreation Center Pool − 3455 E. Zoo Court
- Richard Barker Regional Complex at El Pueblo Activity Center − 101 W. Irvington Road
- El Rio Neighborhood Center − 1390 W. Speedway Blvd.
- Freedom Center − 5000 E. 29th St.
- Quincie Douglas Neighborhood Center − 1575 E. 36th St.
- Randolph Recreation Center − 200 S. Alvernon Way
- Special Services Office − 35 W. Alameda St. (downtown)
- Sun Tran’s Administrative Office − 3920 N. Sun Tran Blvd.
- Santa Rosa Neighborhood Center − 1080 S. 10th Ave.
- Udall Neighborhood Center − 7200 E. Tanque Verde Road
SummerGO Pass holders, please register your card
After purchasing your SummerGO Youth Pass please register your card, registration link can be found below. If your card is lost or stolen, a new SummerGO Youth Pass will be issued at no charge.
If you do not register your card and your card is lost or stolen, a new pass will have to be purchased for $45.
Register your card here. Replacement cards can only be issued if the original card has been registered. Replacement cards will only be issued at the Sun Tran office - 3920 N. Sun Tran Blvd. and Special Services at 35 W. Alameda.
For additional information on SummerGO Youth Pass call Customer Service at (520) 792-9222.