SummerGO Youth Pass
Kids ages 6-18 get unlimited rides on transit for just $45!
May 25 - August 2, 2018
This summer kids ages 6 to 18 can get:
- Unlimited air conditioned rides on Sun Link streetcar, Sun Tran and select Sun Shuttle routes
- FREE use of all City of Tucson pools (open May 31 - August 2, 2018) except for Edith Ball Adaptive Recreation Center
- Buy 1 admission, get 1 FREE of equal or lesser value at the U of A Flandrau Science Center
The SummerGO Youth Pass is currently on sale through June at the following locations:
- Archer Neighborhood Center − 1665 S. La Cholla Blvd.
- Cherry Avenue Center – 5085 S. Cherry Ave.
- Clements Recreation Center − 8155 E. Poinciana Dr.
- Donna Liggins Neighborhood Center − 2160 N. 6th Ave.
- Edith Ball Adaptive Recreation Center Pool − 3455 E. Zoo Court
- Richard Barker Regional Complex at El Pueblo Activity Center − 101 W. Irvington Road
- El Rio Neighborhood Center − 1390 W. Speedway Blvd.
- Freedom Center − 5000 E. 29th St.
- Quincie Douglas Neighborhood Center − 1575 E. 36th St.
- Randolph Recreation Center − 200 S. Alvernon Way
- Special Services Office − 35 W. Alameda St. (downtown)
- Sun Tran’s Administrative Office − 3920 N. Sun Tran Blvd.
- Santa Rosa Neighborhood Center − 1080 S. 10th Ave.
- Udall Neighborhood Center − 7200 E. Tanque Verde Road
Last day to purchase SummerGO Youth Pass is on Sunday, July 1, 2018.
SummerGO Pass holders, please register your card
After purchasing your SummerGO Youth Pass please register your card, registration link can be found below. If your card is lost or stolen, a new SummerGO Youth Pass will be issued at no charge.
If you do not register your card and your card is lost or stolen, a new pass will have to be purchased for $45.
Register your card here. Replacement cards can only be issued if the original card has been registered. Replacement cards will only be issued at the Sun Tran office - 3920 N. Sun Tran Blvd. and Special Services at 35 W. Alameda.
For additional information on SummerGO Youth Pass call Customer Service at (520) 792-9222.