TDD (520) 628-1565
Hours of Operation
Weekdays 6 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Weekends 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day and Thanksgiving - open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Closed on New Year's Day and Christmas Day.
Contact Customer Service for:
- Trip planning assistance
- Bus routes and times
- SunGO fare payment
- Detours and Service Changes
- Braille & large print materials
- Accessible Services
- Park and Ride
- Bike and Ride
- Community Presentations
- Comments and Questions
(520) 623-4301 phone
3920 N. Sun Tran Blvd.*
Tucson, AZ 85705
Sun Tran's Administrative Office is served by Route 17.
* Please be aware of road closures due to the I-10/Ina Interchange Project. More details.
Hours of Operation
Administrative Personnel 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
SunGO Sales 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. Monday-Friday
Closed on weekends, New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day.
At Sun Tran's administrative office, you can:
- Purchase SunGO products
- Submit an application for an open position
- Pick up Sun Tran route, schedule and fare information
- Fax employment verifications and signed release forms to (520) 293-3348.
Many Sun Tran and Sun Shuttle routes serve the following three transit centers:
Tohono Transit Center
4540 N. Stone Avenue
Roy Laos Transit Center
205 W. Irvington Road
Ronstadt Transit Center
215 E. Congress Street
TDD (520) 791-2639
35 W. Alameda (SW corner of Stone at Alameda)
Tucson, AZ 85701
Hours of Operation:
Weekdays - 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Weekends - Closed
Learn more about the Special Services office.
Have you misplaced a personal item? Think you may have left it on one of Sun Tran's buses at a transit center or on a Sun Link streetcar? Contact the Sun Tran Customer Satisfaction Center to see if your item has been returned.
Office hours 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Friday or by appointment
If you lost an item, please follow the steps below:
- Call Lost & Found at (520) 792-9222
- Describe the item and date of loss
- Pick up item at the Sun Tran Administrative Office, 3920 N. Sun Tran Blvd. (Route 17)
- Bring a valid photo ID
- Be prepared to sign a claimant form before taking possession of the lost item
Note: Sun Tran will hold items for 14 calendar days before they are either donated or disposed of. All perishable items will be disposed of immediately.
Sun Tran does its best to retrieve lost items; however we are not responsible for items left on buses, at transit centers, at bus stops, or on streetcars.
If you have misplaced a personal item on Sun Shuttle, contact the Customer Satisfaction Center at (520) 792-9222.